Sunday, September 7, 2008
Influence.
I know it might be odd or like most peoples responses, but the person who has influenced me in my life and life choices is most definitely is my Grandmother Ollie Duflon. At first when i was younger we did not get along at all, but soon after I matured we ended up being best friends. She tells me stories about everything she has lived though, which i find amazing. After listing to her talk about hard times and choices she wishes she made differently, has made me think more about my life. She makes me want to live and experience everything possible. She always tells me, "you only have one life make it count." I have learned many-things from this amazing woman, with out her i would not be the person i am today. Not only has she helped me live life but she makes me enjoy it too, I have also learned many things about history and music from her. From what i have learned It's okay to have fun and not to worry about anything, but you still have to get things done on time. I mean i know she is just a crazy old lady, but she knows what she is talking about, or as she would say, "Thats my story and I'm sticking to it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment