Tuesday, September 9, 2008

FBI....Failing a Bad Investigation!!!!

After Reading the article and watching the video of FRONTLINE "the enemy within", I came to realize how ridiculous the FBI is and how they failed to show enough evidence for this case. They tried to charge two pakastanian men found in Lodi, California with "A Threat To Amercia".( They would of did 39 years in prison but they were released due to false claim). The FBI's whole terrorism idea was all out of fear and full of hypothetical thoughts. I feel that this could be placed under some form of stereo- type simply because the FBI tried to convict two innocent people based off of their background and the fact that they are from Pakistan.They probably assumed the threat would cause another disaster like 9/11. In agreeance with Investigator James Wedick who felt it was bizarre to accuse these men of attending a nearby terrorist camp as well as lying to the FBI, I think that the investigation didn't include much effort too. Also, the evidence is not clear showing that the terrorist camp even exist except for a bunch of building pushed together. Personally, this article and video is very interesting which is why I chose it. I hope that in the future, the FBI will learn not to single out a certain people but rather they dig up facts and true stories while investigating.

BY DESTINE TREADWELL

No comments: