I believe in video games. I have always enjoyed playing video games ever since I was a little boy. The first video game I was introduced to was Super Mario Bros. for the original Nintendo. My grandparents had it in their house, and I would occasionally get to play it when I visited them. I was not very good at it, but it was fun to play.
Since my days of playing Super Mario Bros., I have increased my playing skill, and gained a much larger variety of games and gaming systems. Now I enjoy playing on my own Xbox 360. With this gaming system I am able to play my games online with people all over the world.
When I find my self bored out of my mind, I can always count on video games to be there for me. All I do is turn on my Xbox, and I am immediately entered into a virtual world. I can even go online and play with my friends that live in different cities. It’s great now that I am in college because now I can continue one of my favorite activities: playing videogames with my friends.
Video games can also bring people together. When I was a young teenager, first entering high school, I met friends by talking to them about video games. To this day, those friends are my best friends.
Video games have always been there to cure my boredom and unite me with my long distant friends. They are also the reason for some of my closest friends today.
1 comment:
I agree with your statement. Like you, video games have been there for me as well, in times of boredom. My favorite, maybe you'll know it, would have to be Sunset Riders from the old Sega Geniuses. It's and arcade game, and I haven't played it since I was about ten, eleven years old.
Post a Comment