I believe in music, i believe that music has some magical powers to lift spirits and shakes butts. Music in essential to the world, a world with out music, there's not a world at all. There's just something in music that touches the soul. Sometimes there's even something that makes you bounce even when you trying not to. I believe in music because music relates to you, it relates to your situation. Music is inspirational; when you need that word or that bit of encouragement music will bring it and bring it with force. I believe in music because i am music, you are music we all are music; because music lives in us all. Music lives in our hearts, our minds, our souls.
I believe that music makes everything better. I believe in hip hop, r&b, country, jazz, soul, rap, blues, techno, juke, pop, and the sweets sounds from artist like Nat King Cole, Duke Ellington, Aretha Franklin, Alicia Keys, Kanye West, Micheal Jackson, Stevie Wonder, and Ray Charles. Music makes the world go round and if you don't know ask somebody.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really like the way that you make the connection between music and people, everyone is music and this makes sense. I also like how you stated with out music there would be no world. A very interesting swing on the whole idea of music and life.
Post a Comment