I sometimes like to believe that the only thing I am good at, or better said, useful for, is being a sister. I am the middle child and I often think that my personality reflects this. I am the flamboyant one, never afraid to take on a new challenge or adventure. This has not always led me down the safest of roads but with me, life is never dull.
I believe middle children have a certain flare, and this is evident in both the way we dress and our lifestyle. I believe the middle child will demonstrate the greatest variety of character traits. I believe we try to be unique. I believe the middle child is more mysterious, not because we are loners who are desperate for attention, but because we do not want to be figured out just yet. I believe the middle child can do anything we want without having to use the excuse of not getting the kind of attention our siblings are. I believe the middle born child is more difficult to define because we are busy finding ourselevs while everyone thinks we are suffering from the "middle-child sydrome."
I believe the middle borns are meant to keep peace in the family, to restore connections and relationships. I do not believe the middle child has any reason to be considered the rebel in the family. But I do believe in a middle child who accepts the responsibility and shows the perks of being a middle child. I believe in the middle child who uses their birth order as the right to guide their siblings.
No comments:
Post a Comment