Thursday, September 18, 2008

I believe in Dreams

I believe in dreams. I find it absolutely fascinating that that ours minds enable this type of thing. I love to dream. I love dream about everything, from things that are welcome and to things that are unseen. Because in your dreams you are in control, and no one can censor. Dreams are secret windows into the imagination of which we all escape now and then. They allow us to create our own versions of reality and fantasy, even if it means combining the two. They are a way of creating our own worlds based on how we view he real one.
In my dreams I am everything, I can be everything after all who’s going to tell me otherwise it’s my dream. I place myself in both high situations and low, mixing it up all the time. Dreams are a place we can go if we chose to do something we know we can do in reality. Whether it is as noble as growing a pair of wings and flying up to the altitudes of an eagle, or perhaps the darker sides of our human morality. Dreams are a place of no-consequence. Nothing you do in a dream can affect you in he real world. For that reason many love and hate dreams, but I love them.
My dreams are wonderful, and I love to dream them. I find myself egger sometimes to go to sleep at night knowing that even though my day has ended my adventure could just then be beginning. Dreams are a mystery, and many speculate on what they are caused by or for that matter what they really are. As long as I continue to have my dreams I will continue not to care I feel dreams are just one type of mystical thing we’re not supposed to know about, and that’s just fine for me because I love and believe in dreams.

2 comments:

wschaffeld said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wschaffeld said...

Sometimes I find myself excited to go to sleep too, just to see what I'll dream about. Sometimes you can tell a lot about yourself just by what you dream.