Well, Well, Well. What do we have here? Or should I say Who do we have here?
Who me? Yeah you in the fat red gown! Oh honey my name is Anna- Mae Bullock. And if you didn't notice I'm not fat... I'm what the young folks call it "THICK". I am 54 years old and still looking good. I have 13 children, 10 grandchild, and great-grand children. By the way I am from New Orlebonans. Mainly around the west area over there on Bourbon St. While growing up I always found ways to survive. Whether it was baby-sitting or cleaning folks homes. In my middle-age years I worked at a bar by the name of ".................".
I graduated from Dilliard University with a degree in Nursing. Currently I am working for a the New Orleans medical health care center. I've been here for over 20 odd years now. My husband, Ike B. is working for the federal government. He has been working their for a number of years as well. Oh! Just to inform you men snatchers...Me and my hubby have been married for 29 years. So basically, I'm not taking no mess from you hooker girls out there. I don't play when it comes to my man. Anyway, I have been on this train for about 30 damn minutes and no one has been kind enough to offer me a seat. I guess they think I'm too big or something because they keep looking at me crazy. Well, I'm gone get out of here because my stop coming pretty soon but you all have a nice day and hopefully if you ever catch me on the train, you'll offer me a seat. Peace out!!!!(As she gets off the train, she looks over to the man with the hat and says, "what the hell you looking at"?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like your total delivery and how you put your ideals together p.s. read mine
Post a Comment