Dear Abby,
Hi, my name is Claudia Von Clowsen. I’m 42 years old and I just wanted to tell you of my life. First off, let me say I’m glad I made the 6:15 train, although it ran a bit late. I love being secluded on the train where I can indulge myself in the tabloid magazines. I pretend I’m one of the featured celebrities—just to escape everyday life… and my spoiled kids: Bradley, Blake, Brittany, and Blossom. I just can’t wait to come home to all the screaming chaos. Oh, and about the “b” names… it was always my dream as a child growing up in the city to have four children with “b” names.
Oh, ew, the boy on the train just sneezed, I better not get sick. My husband is a germ-a-phobe, and he wouldn’t be too excited if I came home all contagious. He’s been that way forever—something about a kindergartener sneezing in his pudding one day. Oh well; now I work two jobs to pay for a live-in maid who constantly keeps the house clean. At least I don’t have to worry about it. But it’s not like my husband has a job to help. He fears contact with other employees. I bet you wonder what kept me around… his charm. We’re high school sweet hearts; I know were perfect for each other.
In college I studied business. My real passion is wine, though. My grandparents owned a vineyard, so I always helped pick the grapes. It was the calmest place one could ever be. Too bad there aren’t many vineyards in the city, I’d be all over hat job. Maybe when I retire… Yeah, that’s what I’ll do when I retire.
Well, happy trails…
-C
Hi, my name is Claudia Von Clowsen. I’m 42 years old and I just wanted to tell you of my life. First off, let me say I’m glad I made the 6:15 train, although it ran a bit late. I love being secluded on the train where I can indulge myself in the tabloid magazines. I pretend I’m one of the featured celebrities—just to escape everyday life… and my spoiled kids: Bradley, Blake, Brittany, and Blossom. I just can’t wait to come home to all the screaming chaos. Oh, and about the “b” names… it was always my dream as a child growing up in the city to have four children with “b” names.
Oh, ew, the boy on the train just sneezed, I better not get sick. My husband is a germ-a-phobe, and he wouldn’t be too excited if I came home all contagious. He’s been that way forever—something about a kindergartener sneezing in his pudding one day. Oh well; now I work two jobs to pay for a live-in maid who constantly keeps the house clean. At least I don’t have to worry about it. But it’s not like my husband has a job to help. He fears contact with other employees. I bet you wonder what kept me around… his charm. We’re high school sweet hearts; I know were perfect for each other.
In college I studied business. My real passion is wine, though. My grandparents owned a vineyard, so I always helped pick the grapes. It was the calmest place one could ever be. Too bad there aren’t many vineyards in the city, I’d be all over hat job. Maybe when I retire… Yeah, that’s what I’ll do when I retire.
Well, happy trails…
-C
1 comment:
I like how it was written as if you were the person. I wouldn't have thought of that!
Post a Comment