Meet Joey. He was no more than three feet tall, had eyes filled with curiosity with a touch of innocence. Joey is three years old and is going to change the world and he doesn't even know it yet. Joey and I had this ongoing game to see who could stare at each other the longest, it began to burn and dry my eyes out, but I took the opportunity to stare into his big dreary eyes and get a glimpse of his future and his short-lived past.
Joey loves being a sneaky snake, evident in his snicker and devilishly-charming eyes. This hasn't always taken him down the safest of paths but with Joey, life will never be dull. He was born to a mother with her patience wearing down as Joey got older day by day. Unfortunately, her low tolerance led her to give Joey to his grandma. At only 9 years old, Joey had already hacked into his school's computers and changed all the codes, for mere pleasure and to serve his sneakiness justice. As Joey got older, he became notorious for school pranks, having three girlfriends at once without any of them knowing about the others, and his passion, deciphering codes. Joey has never gotten in trouble with the law, and he liked to keep it that way, but one day, all his girlfriends broke up with him, he got suspended, and he suddenly couldn't crack a code.
Joey's future entails working for the government, a settled relationship, and his own pair of sneaky kids that are living proof that karma comes around. It is unclear to me just through looking into his eyes how Joey ever got to that settled life after so many years of sneaking his way through life. After almost 40 minutes of the game, and me declaring quits, I had a sneaky feeling myself Joey won't get to his future by mere chance. As I get ready to get off, I give Joey one more glance, trying to remember every detail of that face in case I ever come across his way to make sure I stay clear of his sneaky ways!
2 comments:
WOW!
This was great. I really want to know what will happen to Joey as he gets older! Maybe, he will infact work for the government. Who knows! Good job! Nice easy read!
Wow, this was really good!!! The beginning really hooked me!
Post a Comment