Monday, November 10, 2008

Walt the President

If I were elected president, it would definitely need to be made into a TV show. Watching Walt the President would be a good way for young voters to connect with me. The first key issue that I would focus on would be fuel efficiency in cars. The first line of action to begin fixing this issue would be to demand that the automakers focus all of their efforts on creating a car that has zero emissions immediately. Once this form of transportation is available, the price of consumer goods will plummet as the demand for oil will go down. Once the prices of consumer goods go down, the economy will be stimulated because the common man will be capable of purchasing the necessary quality goods that he so desperately desires. All of this would skyrocket America into what would later be known as the Great Happiness.  Meanwhile, Walt the President would broadcast weekly updates of this progress and other key issues that need to be addressed. Matters such as health care, terrorism, and other national issues would be mentioned and discussed. After this, we would have an arts and craft portion of the show. This would not only keep American youth occupied and informed with their government, but it would also improve America’s image overseas. We would not appear as culturally deprived as we appear now.  Overall, I would just try my best to make Americans happier with both themselves and their country. I feel like happiness can be the cure for any hardship that we may face. I pledge allegiance to the flag, of the United States of Awesomeness.

2 comments:

poo said...

Number one fan.

Rob Puttkammer said...

You would be both entertaining and informative, can I Produce your show??