Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Get a dog yo!

Even though we are living in a country where many people resort to selling things on ebay just to make ends meet, or streets filled with homeless people, and exponential deaths, on January 20th, I would make every household get a dog. I truly believe as president this law would help the lonely feel loved, house break-ins go down, and simply make the world a better place. If anyone is allergic or cannot afford to have a dog, I would personally pay for the expenses of each dog and pay for people to get allergy shots and medecine. Dogs definitely have a stronger sense of smell and danger than humans. Just the other day my dog scared some stranger who rang my doorbell at two in the morning! This sixth sense that humans lack will be beneficiary for those who live in high-crime-rated areas and do not have the luxury of living in a gated community. Other than the protection that dogs ensure, owning a dog will surely provide the love and warmth that so many people yearn for. Suddenly, the unhappy, unloved, and lonely will have something to care for other than themsleves. As president, I believe in change, whether it's the change of happiness, one dog at a time.

2 comments:

Caroline Lawrence said...

yeah, I'd vote for you. I miss my wiener dogs like crazy.

Krist Daniel said...

Haha. I so agree! Every household should have a dog! I'd vote for you! :)