Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Power Pres.

If I was ever given the chance to be President and I had the power to do one thing without consequence or anything else, I would make sure that we, The United States, could sustain ourselves on a low cost, high quantity, high quality energy source. It seems that all of the trouble these days results in “We need oil!” and that needs to be changed. Our dependence on foreign oil is a joke, and we need to seek out further alternatives.
I would go about this by placing more government funding into research for the new fuel source. The benefits of it would be outstanding, not to mention how much trade it would open up with other countries bettering our economy. Hopefully the whole dilemma with war would slow because of this as well. It seems to me that allot of other little things also might work themselves out around the new, cheap, abundant fuel. In doing this the US will once again become a better nation, holding her head high for all to see, as she’s done in the past. Not only would the US prosper because of the finding. Also car design would still be the same allowing everyone the same choice of stylish car as in the past, and influence companies to make even more artistic designs for the future.
Fuel is something we do need to worry about. Gas prices keep getting higher and our economy is a wreck. Funding research for new efficient energy would benefit in allot of ways, and that is something I wound change if I were President.

No comments: