Tuesday, November 18, 2008

This that and the other thing.

If I were seriously to become president, there would be a lot of things I would change. For one, and one that I noted was already mentioned, is animal rights. There are people out there that do enforce such rights, however, not everyone really acknowledges them, more so the people that either don't own pets or are not ones to be animal lovers. None the less, the rights would be heavily enforced. Animal patrols would be just as much in numbers as there are police for human rights. Countless of animals are harmed for senseless reasons and the person behind the act is not charged as brutally as they should, depending on the act of violence they have done. Another thing that I would change is the boarder patrol. I'd make things a bit tighter and heavy in security. I know there are people down there doing just that, but I would build more onto it and add the things needed to provide us with a safe country and make sure people entered the U.S. legally. Along with people in the U.S. I would make sure that every legal American that could work and wanted to work had a job along with providing more shelters and homes for the homeless, provided that they sought help for such needs and met the requirements. Along the same lines I would change taxes, increase taxes for the richer class while lowering the taxes for the lower and middle classes. Why increase taxes upon the classes that are already having a hard time with the economy and raising a life? I’d try to make things fair and equal, but we all know that would be easier said then done.

No comments: