Monday, November 10, 2008

ME AS PRESIDENT? LOL!!!!!

"Introducing President Elect Destine Treadwell", hey that's sounds kind of weird don't you think. But, that doesn't mean it's not possible. First and foremost, I have to mention that there are a lot of responsibilities and important duties that a president has to encounter. Having enough authority the president is able to make huge decisions that can have either a good or bad outcome. There are so many things I would change in our country and it can be very difficult due to the fact that I have to pick only one.
If I had the power to make change in our country, I would have a law passed that says ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE ABLE TO VOTE. It would no longer be an amendment but an actual LAW. I feel that this is important because at any given time, Congress or any other figure of authority can decide not to allow blacks to vote. I also, would pass a law that would allow felons the rights as a normal citizen like being able to vote and get a decent job. I don’t feel it is right that felons have to experience difficulties with developing a better life and having that second chance to get things in order. Amend-ments can be changed but a Law cannot. It will benefit the lives of many people and allow them to live equal to others.
Again, there are many other things I would like to change but this is the first things that came to my mind. Do you agree or disagree? Now remember I’ m acting as a President…but…..BARACK OBAMA, IS OFFICIALLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: