Monday, November 17, 2008

President Elect Gilley??

Being a president can't be easy. No matter what you do, someone is unhappy. If I were to become president of the united states today, the biggest changes I would make would be on social issues. In a world where I was elected, people would be ready to move tword being liberal, at least on social issues. The first things I would change would be human rights issues laws such as gay marriage and abortion. I would then see what I could do to giv e a helping hand to the rest of the world. Countrys in prooverty would recive our aid nd the homeless would be built new shelters. Student gants and loans would be made avalible to make college more accesible to the masses. I would also devise a plan to move us out of Iraq, but I realize that pulling troops out immediatly would create chaos that could be easily avoided by pulling out troops more gradually. I would also suport the legalization of medical marijuana. I would hire the best people to fix the economy and the wolrd would be right again. I would also find a few super heros to look over those pesky cities.

No comments: