Personally I feel that alcohol plays a big part of people be poor, homeless, and is also responsible for death. So without it I feel the United States would be a safer and better place. Also its a mind altering drink which is never good for anyone or their health. I just feel by banning alcohol the world would be a safer, more educated place. I just think that what people value in life would change for the greater. Yeah I know people would still sneak it, like they did in the 1920's, but a lot of people wouldn't which would make the United States a better place.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Prohibition of 2009
If I were elected president of the United States and where able to change one thing, I would chose to make alcohol illegal. I would chose this because I feel that alcohol plays a big role in how people end up living their lives. Without it people would save a ton of money, stop killing others from driving while intoxicated, and homeless people wont be craving it. People go homeless all the time from drinking alcohol, I feel that this would change if alcohol was illegal. People would also be more willing to get their work done because they are not going to be thinking getting a drink after work, they will be thinking of going home to their family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment