skip to main | skip to sidebar

Writing and Rhetoric I: 52-1151-30

9 am T/Th: Room 422

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thank You!

I'd just like to thank everyone for a great semester. I hope everyone has a wonderful winter break.
Posted by Chet at 7:47 PM

1 comment:

Dan Elsman said...

You too Chet!

December 16, 2008 at 11:33 AM

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Education is not the filling of a bucket, but the lighting of a fire.
-- W. B. Yeats

Contributors

  • Angelica
  • Bianca Word
  • Caroline Lawrence
  • Chas Mizer
  • Chet
  • Dan Elsman
  • Destine
  • Elena
  • Krist Daniel
  • Lauren Jones
  • Lauren Rady
  • MeganBurns
  • Monica G.
  • Rob Puttkammer
  • poo
  • wschaffeld

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (200)
    • ▼  December (16)
      • Thank You!
      • WHAT WILL IT BE?
      • Never looking back
      • College Life
      • Columbia
      • Creating Change....
      • Mythical Grades
      • My Experience at Columbia
      • Lessons Learned...Not Regrets Made
      • Bitter Sweet
      • Womp Womp Womp Columbia
      • New Millennidumb Studies
      • I hit the slope of disappointment
      • One in the bank!
      • My Life in College!!
      • Blog Post #12: Columbia College Chicago
    • ►  November (36)
    • ►  October (71)
    • ►  September (76)
    • ►  August (1)