Monday, December 8, 2008

Columbia

Columbia has changed many peoples lives, and for me I believe it to be for the better. I really like it here! But there are some classes that make no sense like new millennium studies. I don't exactly know why we needed to take the class but we all did.
Like i have been telling people our gen ed classes are really not too difficult, but our art work gets critiqued like crazy, but yet again we are at an art school so that makes a lot of senesce. I feel that people just didn't know what they were getting them selfs into when they applied at columbia. Oh yes our core major classes are really really hard but again our Gen Ed classes just kinda take up time, i mean they do teach us things but some times i just don't understand why we need to learn about the south loop community. 

1 comment:

Krist Daniel said...

I completely agree with you there. Gen Eds, Eh, gotta take them but, they really don't care to much about them.. Just gotta have them.. But Art classes... Woah... That is another story! Heheh.